- MGM's Polytechnic gives admission to the students on the basis of 80% through CAP rounds and 20% Management Quota.
- CAP process must be completed through poly19.dtemaharashtra.org
- Seat allocation will be 70% for home district i.e. Aurangabad and 30% State level.
Eligibility for Open Category, J&K and GOI nominees
- SSC (X Std.) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education OR its equivalent examination with minimum 35% marks in aggregate.
- Minimum of 35% marks in aggregate in case of candidates of Backward Class categories valid and recognized in Maharashtra State.