(AICTE Approved) Intake: 60
Aim of the Course
The aim of the course is to understand the practices and dynamics required to develop software, whether a single program or a Major S/w product developed in a team environment. The course emphasizes reasonably on fundamental ideas through which technology is built and evolved.
- As Computer Diploma Engineers.
- Software Designing, Development, Testing and Maintenance.
- Industries providing Solutions for Network Security, Image Processing etc.
- E-Governance for Government Administration Activities.
- Developing applications for E- Learning.
To provide updated technology in computer engineering to Fulfill the needs of industry and society.
- To impart technical knowledge and skills by involving students in educational activities.
- To enable students to be entrepreneurs enhancing interaction between institute and industry.
- To nurture moral and professional values to build up society and nation.