(AICTE Approved) Intake: 60
Aim of the Course
The aim of the course is to understand the practices and dynamics required to develop software, whether a single program or a Major S/w product developed in a team environment. The course emphasizes reasonably on fundamental ideas through which technology is built and evolved.
- As Computer Diploma Engineers.
- Software Designing, Development, Testing and Maintenance.
- Industries providing Solutions for Network Security, Image Processing etc.
- E-Governance for Government Administration Activities.
- Developing applications for E- Learning.
“To understand the technology and practices required to develop software, whether a single program or a Major Software product developed in a team environment”.
- To develop new fundamental ideas within the students through which technology is built and evolved.
- To encourage students for Software Designing, Development, Testing and Maintenance.
- To increase the knowledge of students through extra- curricular activities, industrial training.
- To provide students better career opportunities.