Aim of the Course
The course is designed to cater the present needs of power and other industries. Objectives of the department are to prepare students for different sections of power industry such as Generation, Transmission and Distribution. Besides the various courses in Diploma Electrical Engineering, students will be exposed to other courses like electronics and computer.
- Government and Private sector of power Industry
- Other industries like chemical, mechanical, automobile, communication and software.
- Higher education and reserch. = Consultancy work.
To be the center of excellence to become a front runner in preparing competent Electrical Engineers, Innovators, Entrepreneurs for the suitable development of the nation.
- Offer good quality program in electrical engineering
- Fill the gap between industries and academics by planning perfect academics
- Offer developed skills to solve complex technological problems of current time
- Develop highly motivated professionals with good human values
- Adopt innovative teaching mechanics
- Experienced and qualified staff.
- Well equipped laboratory.
- Computer facility with internet.