Aim of the Course
The course is designed to cater the present needs of power and other industries. Objectives of the department are to prepare students for different sections of power industry such as Generation, Transmission and Distribution. Besides the various courses in Diploma Electrical Engineering, students will be exposed to other courses like electronics and computer.
- Government and Private sector of power Industry
- Other industries like chemical, mechanical, automobile, communication and software.
- Higher education and reserch. = Consultancy work.
- To develop competent electrical engineer acting as an asset for industry and society.
- To disseminate knowledge by providing curricular and co-curricular activity
- To create technical manpower by interacting with industry
- To enrich the students with social awareness to serve the society.