Aim of the Course
This course aims at developing competence in core areas of Diploma Mechanical Engineering with adequate exposure of students to state of the art technological developments like CAD, CAM, Mechatronics, Robotics, etc.
Career Opportunities The department will have complete placement support. The major areas of placement for students are Core Manufacturing Industries, Software Companies, Automotive Industries, etc.
“We strive to be recognized as a leader in mechanical engineering education by producing skilled technical manpower which fulfills the challenging requirements of industry by ensuring latest technical education, professional skills & needed human values.”
1. Enhance the teaching learning with improved modern techniques.
2. Produce well-trained and enthusiastic mechanical engineers.
3. Create a learning environment that enhances the potential of students.
4. Strengthen the industry - institute interaction.
5. Become an excellent training & knowledge giving center in mechanical engineering.